seasonal RV sites
Seasonal RV Sites are available for lease on an annual calendar basis within the Upper and West RV Parks. The RV Parks are open and serviced from May 1st through to the end of the Thanksgiving long weekend each year.
‘Off Season Seasonal’ camping is an option for those who like to camp during the ‘quiet’ times, leaving the park for the main season months of July & August, returning in September to enjoy the beauty of the fall season at Mabel Lake.
For further Off Season savings, check out our STAY & PLAY PACKAGES.
SEASONAL RV SITE RENTAL — May 1 to October 12, 2020
Reserved Seasonal RV Site only, or add a full season rental of a 22’ Marina slip and one single parking space in the Upper Parking Lot.
|Size||Site Rental Only||Site, Slip, & Parking Stall|
|Basic RV Site||$3250||$5000|
|Standard RV Site||$3500||$5250|
|Premium RV Site||$3750||$5500|
‘OFF SEASON SEASONAL’ RV SITE RENTAL
May 1 – June 26, 2020 ~ PLUS ~ September 7 – October 12, 2020
|Reserved RV Site (all sizes)||$1300|
|Reserved RV site with one ‘Off Season Seasonal’ 22′ Marina Slip||$1800|
Some conditions or restrictions apply to Seasonal Camping. Please call for full details. Electrical charges will be added at based on meter readings when applicable, or a flat rate of $150 per year for unmetered sites. Prices quoted do not include applicable taxes. Prices are subject to change.
Benefits of Seasonal Camping
- Move your RV to “Your” site once and then just enjoy it.
- You get to know and feel companionship with other seasonal campers.
- Go home with the assurance that your RV is left in a well secured resort with many caring folks around to watch your site.
- You know that you and your family will have a place to go on that long weekend when all other campgrounds are full.
- Priority booking of your site for subsequent years.
- Most importantly you will be enjoying the facilities of one of the most beautiful resorts in the Okanagan.