The Beach House @ Mabel Lake
The Beach House is one of the original homes at Mabel Lake, located across the road, and only a few steps down a small hill to the beach. This 2 storey, 3 BR historical home is located in the RV campground across from the store, and only a one minute stroll to the Beach Cafe, the Mabel Lake Marina and Pier.
The Beach House @ Mabel Lake features a large country style kitchen with attached dining room, a spacious living area, a sun room and a private master bedroom on the main level, with an old fashioned staircase leading upstairs to two additional bedrooms sneaking ‘peek-a-boo’ views of Mabel Lake.
The backyard patio and fire pit area, is naturally landscaped for ‘perching’ and easily accessible from the dining room, making the Beach House an ideal rental home for family vacations — roasting hot dogs, building S’mores, singing songs and trading campfire tales.
2020 Off Season Rates — May 1 – June 26 & Sept. 7 – Oct. 12
- $125 per night, 2 or more nights — Sunday–Thursday
- $150 per night, 2 or more nights — Friday & Saturday
- $650 per week, 7 nights
Bedding not provided. A bedding and towel basket is available for rent for up to 4 persons at $100.00 per stay.
Cleaning supplies are provided, and guests are asked to leave the Beach House in a ‘tidy’ manner, or you may request our Housekeeping Team to provide cleaning at the end of your stay for $100.00.
For further Off Season discounts check out our STAY & PLAY PACKAGES — the longer you stay & the more you play, the less you pay.
2020 Main Season Weekly Rates — June 27 – September 6
- $1500 per week (weekly rentals only, Sat – Sat )
- Two families welcome (maximum 8 people) for an additional $175.00 charge per week stay.
The Beach House @ Mabel Lake:
- Boasting 3 full bedrooms, with a queen and two double beds, this property is perfect for larger families and longer stays
- PLEASE NOTE: Bedding, linens and towels are NOT provided
- Mattress covers, and pillows with covers are provided on beds
- One bathroom with toilet, sink, tub and shower
- Kitchen area consisting of fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc. and all basic necessities for a family of four
- Dining room area with table and six chairs
- Living room complete with bed chesterfield and chairs
- Large private Queen Bedroom on main floor
- 2 Bedrooms located on 2nd floor, up a steep staircase
- Outdoor patio with fire pit and seating
- No Smoking or Pets allowed in Beach House
Add on a Golf Cart Rental for a day, or the duration of your stay, and park your vehicle, toss the keys, relax and enjoy a ‘car less’ holiday. If boating is your passion Mabel Lake Marina has slips available for rent, as well as a selection of Kayaks, Canoes, SUP Boards, Fishing, Pontoon, or Deck boats as an add-on to your vacation fun.
For other accommodation options call Mabel Lake Golf at (250) 838-0881 or visit mabellakegolf.com.