Mabel Lake Resort was initially built in 1925. During the 1940’s an airstrip was added as a convenience to private pilots who wanted to fly in their families and friends for a holiday. Now it is not only a resort with a RV sites, cabins and houses and Marina – but also an airpark, conceptualized and designed by Terry Laursen in the early 1990’s, where you can taxi right to your doorstep, and into your private hangar.
Adjacent to the Resort and Airpark is the Mabel Lake Golf and Country Club, with a golf course, restaurant, lounge, outdoor patio, and banquet facilities. A walking trail and cart path leads you to the end of the airstrip, a favourite matrimonial site for many of our Mabel Lake brides, with breathtaking views of Mabel Lake and as of July 2014, the newly constructed, 260 slip, floating concrete Mabel Lake Marina, with an elevated 240 ft. shining aluminum pier.
- 6 – Beach rental cabins
- 3 – Family rental houses and condos
- 90 – Beautiful RV sites (all fully serviced)
- Convenience / General store
- Beach Café / Concession
- Boat & golf cart rentals
- Kayaks, Canoes & SUP Board Rentals
- Liquor store agency
- 260 slip concrete marina
- Gas dock with premium gas
- Boat launch
- Beach with designated swimming area and volleyball
- Air strip 2900 ft. with adjoining taxiways
- Mabel Lake Golf with full clubhouse facilities nearby
- We offer daily, weekly, seasonal and economical off season rates.
Mabel Lake has a very moderate climate due to its location in southern British Columbia and its altitude of 1200 ft. above sea level. Almost all of the annual precipitation (20″) comes to the valley in the form of snow in the winter which provides for excellent snowmobiling, tobogganing and skiing. The summer months are generally quite warm, beach weather days with cool refreshing nights.