new seasonal RV sites now available
Newly released Seasonal RV Sites are now available for lease on an annual calendar basis within the Upper and West RV Parks. The RV Parks are open and serviced from May 1st through to the end of the Thanksgiving long weekend each year.
Seasonal RV Park Golf or Marina Packages
Upper RV Park
- Current Upper RV Park guests reserved 2017 RV site rate: $2750
- Choose a Reserved Site combined with an Optional Package for $3500
The Optional Package includes one single Marina-related parking space in the Upper Parking Lot valued at $200 and your choice of one of the following:
- One Off Season Golf Pass valued at $645 per person
- Off Season 22′ Marina Slip
West RV Park
Reserved 2017 Seasonal RV rental in the West RV Park includes one single Marina-related parking space in the Upper Parking Lot, along with one of the following options:
- 2 full season named Golf Memberships at the Mabel Lake Golf and Country Club
- One full season rental of a 22’ Marina Slip at the Mabel Lake Marina
Pricing for a Seasonal Site and Value Add-on Package starting at:*
|Basic RV Site||$4750|
|Standard RV Site||$5250|
|Premium RV Site||$5750|
*Subtract $1500 from Seasonal RV Site rate if neither Golf nor Marina Package is selected; or add $1000 to rate if both packages are selected.
West RV Park sites may be shared by up to two families, which can be arranged by the RV owners at time of leasing, however only one family may stay overnight on the RV site at any given time.
‘Off Season Seasonal’ for 2017
STAY & PLAY ‘OFF SEASON SEASONAL’ RV SITE, GOLF AND MARINA PACKAGES
April 28 – June 29, 2017 ~ PLUS ~ September 4 – October 9, 2017 inclusive
|RV Site ONLY without Golf or Marina Packages||$900|
|RV Site and 1 Off Season Golf Membership||$1399|
|RV Site and 1 Off Season 22′ Marina Slip||$1399|
|RV Site and 2 Off Season Golf Memberships||$1799|
|RV Site and 1 Off Season Golf Membership and 1 Off Season 22′ Marina Slip||$1799|
|RV Site and 2 Off Season Golf Membership & 1 Off Season 22′ Marina Slip||$2199|
Benefits of Seasonal Camping
- Move your RV to “Your” site once and then just leave it.
- You don’t have to pack up each and every time you leave — just lock up and go.
- You get to know and feel companionship with other seasonal campers — your summertime neighbours. You may be surprised to find you have much in common and will share many good times.
- Leave your spot with the assurance that your RV is left in a well secured resort with many caring folks around to watch your site.
- You know that you and your family will have a place to go on that long weekend when all other campgrounds are full.
- You know that you and your family will enjoy all of the facilities that Mabel Lake Resort and Airpark has to offer — just as any cabin renter or airpark lot owner.
- You know that theoretically you can continue coming to your site year after year — enjoying the summer lifestyle that you have come to appreciate.
- Most importantly you will be enjoying the facilities of one of the most beautiful resorts in the Okanagan.